Thursday, August 16, 2007

My life

My God is the one true God, the King of kings,
and, the Lord of lords.
****************************************
My Family,
This is my dad the best dad I ever
had. :) He is the Pastor of Bible
Believers Fellowship Church.
( yes I'm a "PK" and all kinds of
TROUBLE) hehehe!!! ;)
And this is my mom, she's always in stitches.
Ok not really but I thought it was funny. :)
My mom and dad.
This is my sister Jennifer, she is working for
our Lord in Zambia Africa.
This is my sister Jessica and her husband
Brad Boonstra. They have three kids. (below)
They do work in the church that he grew up in,
and live just down the road so we get to see
them a lot. :~)

This is my nephew Parker.
And this is my other nephew Carter.
And my niece Faith.
****************************************
My Friends,
L to R Loralee, Hannah, Jubilee, Bethany (me),
and MaryBeth.

And Lydia always geting a pic,
and always wet. :~)
(Hahaha!!! I can put your pic on my
blog).
btw that's not all my friends but for
now I'll just have to go with thoughs
pix, and if you are my friend your
pic will be on here someday, if I have
anything to do with it. Hehehe
******************************
And Me....
Well that's all for now, over and out.

8 comments:

DrBen said...

Let me be the first to comment. I just love my Bethany Summer Blythe Townsend!

liberty said...

Let me be second. Cool blog B.S.B.T!

jimmy said...

Let me be third. Umm...

Hannah said...

Cool pix!

Unknown said...

Good job little Sis! Welcome to the Cyberworld.

Rhonda said...

Hi Bethany! I look forward to keeping up with your blog. It will be fun.
I enjoyed spending time with you this week even if it wasn't nearly long enough!!!

{ jessica } said...

Hey Bethany! Your blog looks great!! I'll be looking forward to the updates :)

Hannah said...

Good job Bethany! This is the first time I've been on your blog, but you can be sure it won't be the last! :-)