Thursday, September 18, 2008

Disney

OK, before you all kill me for not posting... =]
Here you all go!
On the plane. I thought it looked cool. :)

What does this one make you think of?

Getting up at 5 in the morning gets to anyone.

I think it was getting to all of us.

Hey! I see you... :)

Out the window again.

Hey! He's up! :)

It's tough to be a bug.

I saw more animals here then I ever have over in Zambia. =]

If you ask me what this is I will tell you, "it's a long horned big cow like thing." :D
Look at the baby, isn't it cute! :]
This one was rather hip.
This one had some good points.

The two of these were very silly.
Brad was very proud how well this one turned out.

Jessica and I, the closest we will ever be to Mount Everest
Goofy!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Carter and the tree
Faith also with the tree

Drum diddy dum diddy drum drum drum...
Parker doing it all! :)
The tree of life, look close and you will see some thing new every time.
The boys had just sat down so they didn't get in the picture
How many can you see?

This is where we shopped, not ate. :)
Well, some of us may have got ate... :D (I know I didn't say that right, but I don't really care) :D
Thas a good boy....

Bambo!!!
Hey, look over here not over there!

Well that's it for day one.
Hope you all enjoyed this post, and I will sure try to get day two up much sooner then I did this one! =]

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Just think, I almost didn't even check your blog this morning because I am in a hurry! Very glad I did!
Thanks for the pictures. I will look forward to more. (someday) ;) Not that I have any room to talk. You know how my posting goes!

Now it is off to my violin lesson!

Michelle said...

Loved the first picture! It looked like powdered sugar when you sift it into a bowl!

Anna Joy said...

I REALLY like your t-shirt! :D

Glad you had a fun time, Meatball, but also very glad to have you home.