Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last post of this set


Can you see the Chickadee?

Here too

And A Partridge In A Pear Tree! (Sorry, little song jumped out there!)

Just over the big mountain. (Ha! Mountain, in MI! Ha! Let alone the big part!)

One more cute one.



Running back to our Mommy's

So why is it that we run down the hill, and walk slowly up the hill?



There's our Mother's, we've been looking all over! :)

The girls took a stand...

Most of us

All of us! :D First try too! Good job Hop!

Posing is such hard work I guess, both my models fell asleep on the way home.

Sleepy

So what does one do without models? Use ones self! :D

How do ya'll like my new glasses? No four eyes jokes ya hear!

THE VERY END

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey! You caught me taking my nap! :P

Awesome pics though!!

Yes,we had Great,Awesome,Fun,Silly time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I want to do it again! :)

Anonymous said...

amber,(youre gonna hate me for this)you look so cute when youre asleep!-megs