Sunday, June 6, 2010

Oh Snap...

This morning I got up and was heading to get my shower when I heard a sudden "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" coming from the Kitchen.
In much wonder, I dropped all my stuff off and headed to see what might cause such a yell.
Come to find out, Mom had seen a mouse run under the cabinets.
So being the wonderful daughter that I am, I laughed, and then asked if she wanted me to set some traps. So just before heading off to Church I did.
After a very full day, when I got home Dad told me he had put some peanut butter on the traps seeing as we didn't have a mouse yet. (The pack said you didn't need anything on them, but Dad knows what the mice like. :)

So after a full day of being set, and not getting the mouse.
Maybe 20 minutes after Mom and Dad left, Snap!
I went out a bit later, and there he was.
Isn't it cute!? =]

Poor little thing got it's arm... ok, so it got it's neck in there too. :)

I would have said a prayer over the trash can, but it stunk too bad.
But at least the little thing had a fast death and didn't know much pain.

We may get another one, this one seemed small to me, and Mom saith the one she saw looked a little fat. So we shall see.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna Joy said...

That mouse looks----like it's looking at me. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

Too funny, my dad did that once and the mouse did not die so he stuck a nail in it. I cried, I was very young and stupid.
Love, Kathy