Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Funny

For how much I've protested being a "girly girl" over the years...

and now I've been to three Mary Kay parties within about a months time now for Jessica. =]

What can I say? You do a lot for family. :)

By the way, for any of you that are girly girls, or just like make-up anyways.
Jessica is now selling Mary Kay, and I'm sure she would LOVE to book a party for you!
Here's more info- Jessica's Mary Kay Page.
(There's a little sales plug for ya Jess! :D)
Love my sister! (Even when she makes me do stuff I'm not so crazy about!) Hehe =)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, BSBT!

Rhonda said...

Are you wearing mascara??? I have been trying to get you to wear that for years! :)

BSBT said...

Gunky stuff, takes too long to put on! :)

Anna Joy said...

Me too, Rhonda. Maybe we should combine forces. :D
Although being a mascara addict like I am gets tiring on the eyeballs sometimes. :P