Saturday, May 7, 2011

Coffee Shop Fun!































Yes, this was the day before Easter. Yes, that was a while ago. Yes, these pictures have been greatly edited. (You should see what they looked like before I got a chance to work on them.) No I am not the best at editing pictures. Yes I am rambling on. Yes I had a very full an long yet very fun filled day. And yes, I will stop typing now and let you go back to whatever you should be doing other then reading my useless information. :)



Have a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!!! (And everyone else:)




Just so you know, I didn't take any of these.

The End

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I like your bolero/jacket, Bethany! When I looked at the first picture I couldn't figure out who the second to last person in the line was. I figured it out quickly when I looked at the rest of the pictures. :) She looks so beautiful in all those pictures!