Tuesday, June 28, 2011

~My Family~

Jessica, Parker,Brad, Mercy, Carter, and Faith. :D


Silly boys


Mercy having fun with Daddy


Brotherly Love


The girls


Mercy with Uncle Larry :)


My Cousin John was the one who's wedding we went down to, it was lovely to get to see everyone. It's been 10 years since we've seen some of the family!


Talking


Smile! :D












My 2nd cousin Rylie Loved talking with my Dad!








Matching picture =]

(Dad was goofing off:)

Cousin Michelle





~Siblings~

Yes, even after so many years they are still all very silly together!

Why is it that the youngest always seems to end up being the tallest? =]


Austin, and Carol




The End =]

3 comments:

Denise said...

I was blessed with the opportunity to spend some time with Jessica and family in Indianapolis today! Love your family! You all have been such a blessing to me and I am so glad to know you all!

Denise Wilson
stonemedic76@hotmail.com

Anna Joy said...

The next post should be "My Friends". And then "Me." Right? Of course, right. :-) love you, missed you, glad you had fun!

Momma Chilson said...

I met your sister and her family at our church in Greenwood, IN earlier this week! Cyndy introduced me! A very sweet family and I really enjoyed talking to her. Maybe one day I will get the chance to meet you and the rest of the family!