Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Fourth of July!

Sleeping Bear Dunes!
Timo wanted to see how fast the guys could make it to the top(ish) of the first hill.
My wise little friend stayed at the bottom of the hill and timed the other guys, all of whom had just eaten... :)

Jub enjoying wonderful watermelon!


Along with Hop and MB with Mr. Fairlamb in the back.



Mr. F and Timo



Me and my darling kitty! :D



Timo going up to tell the guys how fast they were. :)


(Takin' his time up the hill.) ;)



Stephen right after his face plant... Bad camera timing. I had just turned it off. :P


I should have gotten a video though!



Yeah, he had a bit of sand on him after that.




WE MADE IT!!!
Stephen and Timo offered to drag me... but I thought I would just take my time. ;)



:D



Jos



He just looks like he's going to get in trouble



Skipping stones



What did I say?


Boys... (shake head) :)



And here are Mr. and Mrs. F, Titus, JoAnna, Jub, and Hop



After a lovely nap on the beach, we head back to the dreaded walk.



Such a gentleman, carried my backpack with every ones water. :)



We made it back!


Stephen running down.



Hop trying to roll down the hill. =]






Didn't work that well. :)





Waiting for the others to get back, eating chips.





The wimps that didn't even try to make it the whole way. :P



The new hat of the year. Made up of Matt, Kitty, Timo, Bret and my sunglasses. :D



Cool or what?



The rest of the gang made it.





The rest of the day we spent seeing sights, eating at A&W, taking a nap (My personal favorite), playing volleyball, and watching fireworks!


Lovely and exhausting day! :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi! :) That day was so fun! It was the funnest day of my week... :P

I did TRY to roll down the hill but alas it didn't work.