Thursday, June 28, 2012

400th post!!! =]

Frankfort With My Boonstra Family. :)
At A&W I ordered Cheese fries, and just to be good I got a side salad as well.
My salad came with onions on it, and though I can eat them I don't always care for onions. So at first I took them all off and put them on the side. Then I thought no, I'll be good and eat them. So I cut them up and put my ranch on, then I got a sneeky idea... "Mercy, do you want an onion, with ranch on it?!" Mercy, "Ahuh!" So I put the ring on her finger, and she ate it!
No face or anything, she just ate it! So mean old aunt Bethany that I am... "Mercy, do you want another one?!" Mercy, "Ahuh!" LOL! In the end I thought hey, if she'll eat them and like them, I'll give them all to her! Guess what, she ate every last one of them! =] Funny girl.
The masked Parker
Not really sure what Carter's going for here. :)
One of my most favorite couples. :)
:D

Fun in the water

Well, for the kids that is

True beach bums. :)

Walking

Out to the Lighthouse we go

Or as Mercy would say, "Light! House!" :D I was holding her on the way out, and a helicopter went over, helicopter being a long and complicated word, I shortend it for Mecry and said "Chopper". A little later  she looked around and said, "Where'd, chopper, go?" :) I love it.
Family Picture
 I love Faith in this one! :)
 And Me. :)
Mercy with her toy gun going around pointing it at herself and saying to others, "Hands, Up!"
 Silly girl. :)
Well, that's all for now folks. :) Hope you enjoyed my catching up day.

2 comments:

John david said...

i like the pik of you bsbt

WoodnBarrel said...

=] thanks