Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This Is For All Of You That Don't Know How To Have Fun

This is what you get when you're in the kitchen all day. :)

Powdered sugar I must say, is much more easier to get off than, you know what. :)
Taste better too!!! :P

In that pic I look mean, I did not mean to look mean, I mean... :)

Yes I know what you all are thinking, she is 18 and she has powdered sugar on her face!!!
:) That's just me I guess.
(:You all are going to get sick of seeing me with stuff on my face, I'll try to get some pix of other stuff for you to see. :)

6 comments:

Amanda said...

you look very nice Prudy, just don't catch your skirt on fire.

Rhonda said...

My mom asks me how old I am sometimes but I don't think I hear it nearly as often as you must! :)

Cyndy713 said...

I rather enjoy seeing you with stuff on your face.

MaryBeth said...

Actually BSBT, I wasn't thinking that at all... I was thinking...: You are Crazy, I am Insane, and Lydia is MAD!
Although you are growing a little bit closer to MAD every day.

Hannah said...

I just have to ask a question - did all of that get on your face by accident, or did you help it out a little? :-) (Gotta bug ya!)

Anonymous said...

hey bethany, you look a LOT better than when you put you know what on your face. Megan cook.