Saturday, November 3, 2007

This Is What Happens When I Stick My Head Up The Chimney


Think I'll try out for a part in Mary Poppins. :)

Chim-Chim-e-ney, Chim-Chim-e-ney...

Hehehe!!! I went to see what my Mom would say, and she said "how old are you?!" :)

Dad just laughed, and said "why?!" :) Oh and he said I wouldn't make a good black person. :D

Now you should ask your Mom and Dad first if you are thinking about doing this, I still have it on my face so I don't know how it will come off. I think I'm going to go see if I can get it off, other wise I get to have it on for church tomorrow, (that would be fun!!!)but Mom said "no"!!! :) Oh well. :( hehehe!!!

7 comments:

BSBT said...

ok I just to let you all know, it's real hard to get off. I don't know if I'll ever do that again. It was funny, but a lot of work to get off, and it's not all off yet. :)
So do not do it unless you want to scrub for along time!!!

Rhonda said...

Beckisue says you should have just said to your dad "Because I'm your daughter!"

Hannah said...

OK Bethany, I guess I probably would have had the same response your mom had. I remember painting my face "like an Indian" with bloodroot one time, and the next day a rash broke out all over my face - not fun! It was fun when I did it though :-)

liberty said...

Ah, very "fitten"!

Michelle said...

um, I believe that I will just shake your hand.........

Michelle said...

Heather, on the other hand, can blow some pretty nice kisses!

DrBen said...

Hi from the Library of Congress!!! I'm glad you are keeping yourself clean. - Dad