Sunday, December 23, 2007

I Wonder as I Wander

Here's to you Lydia! I know you like this song, or at least
to say the words every now and then. :~)

I know a lot of you all round here don't like this cold time
of year we have up here in the north. But I do. I like to go out
and see the snow blowing all around, and get cold for a little
bit. Yes I do like coming in to a nice warm house and get dry,
but it's still fun every now and then to go out in. :)

************************************************************
I wonder as I wander, out under the sky,
How Jesus the Savior did come for to die For poor,
orn'ry people like you and like I;
I wonder as I wander, out under the sky.

When Mary birthed Jesus, 'twas in a cow's stall,
With wise men and farmers and shepherds and all.
But high from God's heaven a star's light did fall,
The promise of ages it then did recall.

If Jesus had wanted for any wee thing,
A star in the sky or a bird on the wing,
Or all of God's angels in heav'n for to sing,
He surely could have it, 'cause He was King.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I liked both the pic and the song! Thank you!

liberty said...

That's the first time I've seen the words to that song! (I know the title tho! lol) I wonder... (lol) if that flag (B.B. Flag) symbolizes anything that has do with your post? Just a thought.