Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's That Time Of Year Again

Is the snow getting boring for you?

Is making the same old snowman year after year, no fun any more?

You just can't think of something new to do with this stuff that we have so much of, and will have so much of for a long time!

Well have I got just the thing for you!!!!

Look on and see!!

Have fun with your own, come up with some new ways of doing this!

And if you do I want to see some pix of what you do! :)



Hehehe!!! Do you like it??? Let me know. :~>

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

That is sooooo funny! I will have to try one of those. I really like the one around the tree!

Amanda said...

that is way to good, Dale loves Calvin and Hobbes

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to build wacky snowmen! *sniff* But I have no yard!!!

BSBT said...

Sorry Molly. :~(
You could come back up here and make one with me in our yard!!! :D

Unknown said...

Love it!