Saturday, January 5, 2008

Behind On The Times :)

Faith doing the thing she loves most, EATING! :)
My little Man.
At Uncle Dan's for Christmas
Crazy kitchen! But as always good food, and A LOT of it!!!
And yet again Faith with food, most of that stuff there was gone in not much time.
I love the face she is making too, it doesn't much go with the hat. :)
There's the true goofball that she really is. :)
OK I just thought it was cool, every one there was like what in the world are you doing, what else was there to say, I'm getting a pic. :)
Grandma and her kids, Uncle Garry #2, Grandma, Uncle Dan #3, Mom #1, and Uncle Jack #4.

Aunt Carlene, and Faith, who is reading the book to who??? :)

Playing with all the toys that Uncle Dan got for them, and this is before they opened there gifts.
Carter,
Parker,
and Faith

Look at those smiles, don't they look so happy to be waiting??? I guess that is how we all are with waiting on things in our lives. Just a thought.
Digging in!!!
Do you think we need any more of this on video???
Paper, toys, gifts, people, sounds unknown......
Playing songs for the Lord to hear, (He is the only one that could take the noise:)
Now how many people can play with there feet??? Faith can, as you can see. :) and as she is eating too.
I love this pic, I think it's cool :)

...and last but not in any way the least,

Dad out side online, this is for those of you that I have talked to online wile at Grandma's house :) Bbbbbrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Is it cold to do it all out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's your Dad? I thought he was posing as one of the wisemen.