Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting To Know Your Bible

Yeah I know we it's "getting to know you" but we do that all the time.
I found this on some one's blog and thought it was a cool idea, so lets try it out shall we?





1) How old is your Bible? When did I get it? 1995 brand new.

2) Why did you choose this Bible? Actually, I didn't really "choose" this Bible, my Dad gave it to me when I was 5 or 6. But I wouldn't Rather any other.

3) Do you highlight/mark passages? Yes, I did more when I was little when we would be looking for the words that Mom and Dad said to. then I didn't for a long time, but lately I have been more, when some thing pops out at me, (and that seems to be happening a lot more).

4) If so what is your system? I really don't have one. Guess just whatever is on my mind.


5) Do you have notebooks to record things? Yes!! :)

6) If so how many and what do you record? I have LOTS of notebooks!! Ideas for all kinds of things, songs that are on my mind, whatever thoughts may come that I think I should get to paper. :) But the one that I use most often (the one in the picture) is for taking notes at Church.

7) Where is your favourite spot to read your Bible? At the foot of my bed.

8) Any thing special about your Bible you want to share? The day that Dad gave me my Bible, he gave Jeremy (my brother) one also.
Now I would like for you to do this too! It's not right for me to just fill stuff out and you all not!
So do a post and let me know, I would love to see. :)

Some of this is what others have said, sorry to copy, hope you don't mind. Most of it's my own though.

4 comments:

liberty said...

1) How old is your Bible? 11 yrs.

2) Why did you choose this Bible? I didn't choose it. Daddy and Mama gave it me for my sixth b-day.

3) Do you highlight/mark passages? Occasionally.

4) If so what is your system? I don't have one.

5) Do you have notebooks to record things? No, not really.

7) Where is your favourite spot to read your Bible? On my bed.

Rhonda said...

1) How old is your Bible? 10 years

2) Why did you chose this Bible? My Grandparents sent money to Beckisue so she could buy Bibles for Jonathan, Ananda and me. We have Bibles alike except for color. Mine is navy, Jonathan's black and Amanda's, burgundy.

3) Do you highlight/mark passages? Yes, I do both some.

4) If so what is your system? I don't really have one. I just mark what stand out sometimes.

5) Do you have notebooks to record things? Yes, special verses, sermon notes, and prayers.

7) Where is your favorite spot to read your Bible? I don't really have a favorite. Sometimes in front of the fire (if no one else is awake yet) and sometimes in the chair in my room or on my bed.

Rhonda said...

I missed #8. I guess I kind of explained that it #2.

Anna Joy said...

1) I have two; one is two years old and the other is ten years old.

2) Why did you choose this Bible? Mom and Daddy gave me the first a year after I got saved, and I bought the second one because the first was falling apart and I couldn't really take it to church anymore.

3) Do you highlight/mark passages? Yes, all the time!

4) If so what is your system? I don't have one.

5) Do you have notebooks to record things? Yup


7) Where is your favourite spot to read your Bible? On my bed or in my bedroom chair.