Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some more pix from the wedding day


OK here is one nice pic from me, I'll let y'all know if/when
Lydia gets pix up.
Mmmmmm FOOD! :D It was good too
as you can see
hehehehe :D (:sorry Hannah:)
Well I guess these are nice pix
Jubilee took all but the 2 at the end of these pix, and I think she did a good job.
Look at that, a pic of the pic taker :)
(Megs)
Hats! we got them for the guys but didn't get them
out at the right time, so as we were cleaning up some of us
thought we'd have some fun with them. :D
Titus, Timothy, Stephen, Jubilee and hmmm... who is that???:)
OK so it's me :)

(Boaz Draper)
(Bret)

(Sammy) Too cool!
OK to tell the truth I have 772 pix from the day
and I took all of maybe 5 of them :)
But this is all you get from me, so you'll just have to wait and see what Lydia gets up.

3 comments:

spyder-slayer™ said...

Some very funny pictures you've got there. LOL Great job and thx for the hat.

BSBT said...

Thanks.
Your welcome, looks good. :)

Amber said...

Nice one of Sam BSBT!