Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hey, I've been tagged by... MaryBeth!
(And she's sure gonna get it for this!)

Here is what I (and whoever else I tag) have to do:
Answer some questions
Link her to my blog ( she already is)
Tag six other people and Comment on their blog to let them know.

Who is your favorite author and why?
Jane Austen, She wrote my favorite book that's why. :)
(other then the Bible that is)

Who was your first favorite author and why?
Frank Peretti, the book of his that I first read started making me think about others real need to know the love of the Lord, and that there is so much more to life then what they can see right now.


Who is your most recent addition to your favorite authors and why?
J. J. Ellis, his was the last book I read, and I couldn't think of any other books. :)

If someone were to ask you right now- which author would just pop into mind?
Jane Austen

Alright now I tag:
Jessica W.
Jessica C.
Rachel,
Hannah T.
Michelle C.
Wade

hehehe :D