Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Back Home!!!

OK, I had to tell about the flight last night.
We had to take off first, as you all know by now that is the best part most of the time.
Now I enjoyed that, but the landing was even better!
It was raining so it was really bumpy and fun (for the most part that is:)
Turbulence is fun, but there is a little thought in the back of your head going- this may not be good.... this may not be good...
But it was fun anyway, and we are now home and safe.
So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :)

Highlights of the day-
1. Got my water bottle, with MI water in it! :D
2. Started on the way HOME!
3. Went to Steak 'n Shake
4. GOT HOME!
5. Looked around at the cleanness of the house! (though there is still more to be done) :P
6. Looked around at the FANS! Very thankful for them!
7. Got to see Jessica and the kids, even though it was only a minute.
8. Tony and Hannah stopped by, it was great to see them!
9. I get to climb into my own bed tonight. (after I clean my room a little more)
10. It is almost time that I get to do so! :D

We got home to find out that we had many break-in's while we were gone, but rather then the kind that you normally hear about where people take stuff from the house, this time it was people bringing stuff in and cleaning and working to be blessings.
So thanks to all the "break iners" for all the helpful things you did!

5 comments:

Anna Joy said...

So glad to have you back!

Anonymous said...

Good!I'll see you tonight then!
B.J

Amber said...

I'm Glad to have you back too... Although i am not, it is refreshing that i see you on GT more. :)

Hayseed said...

It was soooo good to see you all yesterday! Welcome home!
(btw, this is Lora...I thought Hayseed was fitting!:))

Rachel said...

It's really nice to have you'll back! :)