Monday, August 4, 2008

Summers Family Campout At Our Place

Cousins Clarisa and Josh when they first got to the house after a LONG ride here.

Faith at church

This is so if I ever have this shirt on around you I won't have to stand there and wait for you to read it. :~}

Playing

Cleaning up after breakfast

Uncle Garry making me some eggs :) (Grandma made him pose)

Parker playing

What a face... cute though! :)

Making name boards

Messy, yet fun

One of the days they were here we went to play putt-putt, go go carting, and some enjoyed the water park.

Lining it up

I don't really know what we are doing here. "Lets all stand here and look like we know what we are doing" :] or not

On to the next one.

Doesn't everyone look happy? :) I think the sun was getting to us.

Lunch time!

Cheesy Faith :~}

Hmm... this is fun and all but I think I should get this off before mommy looks over here...

We never run out of food when we are with family. :~}

Silly

Go Mommy!

Dad was being mean to Grandma... don't worry, she smacked him :]

Jessica didn't seem to like this picture of herself, I don't really know why though... :D

Water

I thought this one was funny :)

Look, what great form.

I know what I'm doing, I learned from Papa and Daddy. :)

Now Carter, I'm going to show you just how it's done.
(Grandma laughs in the background) :D

Dad, and Brad seem to think it was a good hit, but Jessica doesn't seem to think so.

Parker!

Mom found herself a seat. :)

How many more are there?!

Go Carting! Josh and Uncle Jack

Clarisa, and Aunt Carlene

Someone thought a lot about being in 1st :)

Jessica and Faith

Clarisa and Brad

I think they are having a little fun

So far ahead it's boring

Jessica and Faith's head again, one of these days you will be able to see both of them. :~}

Josh and Uncle Garry

Hey, No bumping!

That's what you get.

There they are again.

We'll get 'm Carter, don't worry

Great Grandma and Faith

If this is the best out of three I don't think you want to see the others... ;)

This one is a little silly. :]

Kayli and her Papa.

Uncle Jack, Clarisa, Josh, and Aunt Carlene

+ 1 :)

Lookin' good Brad. lol

The "kids" and their Mother-
Uncle Jack, Uncle Dan, Mom, Uncle Garry, and Grandma

Faith, Jessica, Carter, Parker, and Brad

Dad, Me, :D and Mom

This goes with the silly one above.

Aren't those kids so cute! :D

Oh, these kids are cute too... :)

We had a great time with the family up this time! :)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Wow,now i see what you meant.Those are some cute and cool pix.:)

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICS! I really like the one about you shirt!

Bethany Joy said...

lllloooonnnngggg post! But that's okay! I LLLOOOVVVEEE them!