Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day 6 at Disney

Disney's HollyWood Studios

I thought it was neat how they did these

Breakfast: The boys with Leo

Faith with Goliath the Lion

Carter with Goliath

Faith with June

Parker with June

Carter with June

Faith and Jojo

Singin' in the rain,
just singin' in the rain... =]

This was the ceiling in the Toy story ride, the other rooms had other game boards painted on them.

Stuff from the Mickey mouse club

Looking, and just looking at the nice hats. They were a good $50 + :)
I don't think I spent much more then $10.00 on anything I bought there.

Trouble is my third middle name...

Bad, really bad. =] But you all knew that already didn't you. :)

A calm looking little town, with burned rubber all over the road. Hmm... =]
I tried to get a video so you could see some of the show, but I got an error sign so I guess you don't get to see it. =/

Rockin' roller coaster
At the hotel. :) Not our hotel thankfully! =]
Hollywood Tower Hotel, 13 story's high. It takes you up some of the way and drops you some and then all the sudden back up you go and the down some and back up and... well, you get it right. :) It was cool! You come so much out of your seat, everything goes up!
I think this ride was a little much for Carter. =] Can you see Jessica in the Green, Carter by her in the Red, and then me on the other side of Carter in the Green?
Then I got to go right back on with Brad. With the way Carter was with it we thought it would be best to not make Parker go on it. (Brad and I on the left)

Sleepy Girl (which one you may ask, I'm not sure who was more sleepy:)
Cars
Waiting in line.

Smile! :)

Even I had to stand there :]

Star Tours

Kermit the Frog

Back at our real hotel.

The All Star Sports Resort

Everyone else went swimming while I sat and wrote postcards in my room

Getting mad with Donald and Brad

Play ball!

Boo! =]

:D

"I'm taller"

This was a big place if you can't tell

Walking around to the other parts

Football! :D

Match: I'm not for sure what the big tall thing is. =~]

Back we are.

That's all for this post. One or one more to go! :)
Everyone still with me? =]

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am :)

Rhonda said...

Oh! Yes, I read this on my reader when you first posted and forgot to comment. :)