Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Kids

The other day Mom and I were watching the kids, they had a movie they brought with them that they wanted to watch. With Mom not able to go down stairs with them, and me working on stuff and unable to go down as well, we let them watch it on my/Dad's laptop. :) They thought that was very cool! =]

They were sitting there so well and nice together that Mom thought it would make for some good pictures.

:D

Faith smiled and looked for one, that was enough for her, she went right back to watching the movie. :)

Later on that same day the boys had gone with Brad and Jessica, and we kept Faith. Once again, Mom and I were busy, and Faith was asking to watch something. This time I was using the laptop, so I set her up at Mom's computer. :)
Well, there you have another post. :) I would have had it up sooner but I used the old camera and the card doesn't go in the laptop and when I tried it in Mom's computer I had to restart it... So, it took me a while to get around to it.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Oh well, Bethany. You are much better at posting than I am! I have thought about it several times this week but I am swamped.

Michelle said...

It almost looks like Heather watching a movie on our computer!