Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kids Kids Kids!!!

I went from not having enough pictures to post for a long time, to having a LOT in a very short amount of time. And I've been busy! But now, here is a post. :D
Carter

Humming bird-This was taken one handed whilst I was on the phone with Rhonda, (remember that Rhonda?:) This is not really an easy thing to do seeing as I had to zoom in a bit and it's HARD to hold still and talk on the phone at the same time! :)

Grandma, and Faith (What a face!)

How sweet! :)

Grandma, and Mom

Carter and "his" car. Just his size wouldn't ya say?! :)

Jessica, with Faith. That's as close as you can get to Suntan with Faith! :)

But Parker got right up there!

(Wow Faith!) Carter got a ball! (Well, I think Daddy really was the one that got it, but that's ok)

Thinning out the Garden, anyone know what this is? :D

Mmmm.... Freezer pops!

Hoo! Red eye! sorry!

My Carter, what a long Purple tongue you have...

Huh!?

Those things are yummy. :)

The kids going for a "ride"



Look like fun? :D

The Cowboy Carter

Is this how you do it Hannah?

Yah, Yah!! =]

Crazy kidsis

Look like he is enjoying running over his brother...

Looks like he's been playing hard! (And we all know what that means.... a good NAP! :)

Now that they know how to ride, lets stick um' on a real horse!

Hannah came over to get me to go ridding, she had the horses and everything ready to go, and the kids were at the house at the time, so she was kind enough to let them ride around! :) Faith, just LOVED it! Carter, was cool with it, and Parker, took to Papa's way of thinking, "I like the ground and I'd rather stay close to it!"
The boys watching.

Yes, for all those of you out there that I can't ride on my own, I can!
I asked Hannah to lead because the stirrups were already at her length, and if you know Hannah, you know she is a 'bit' longer then me! :)

I started out ridding with Faith "so she would be 'ok' with it". Ha! She's an old pro!

Carter was willing to give it a try! :)

Looks like he enjoyed it!

All by himself! What a big boy! (OK, for those of you farm kids that have been ridding on your own since you were two, give em' a break! Other then Faith I don't think they have been up close to a real horse before!)

Essy wanted the grass, not her head up to look nicer for a picture!

Faith all on her own!

Lookin' good!

Hyper boys!

One more round! This time she sat up there on her own (with me holding her shirt, just in case!:)

Going through the shed one day I found some of Jeremy's cars and brought them in for the kids to play with. Grandma had them clean em' up, which they enjoyed very much!
Then they got to play with them! :)

Mmmmm! It's that time again!

Summer means water toys!

Yes, for all those of you that had any doubt, I did go out and play in it with them. :D

Yum!

Yum! Yum! :D

OK, that's a post for ya!
Well, I must say first though, seeing as I posted this today...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
:)

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Yes, I TOTALLY remember that conversation!
Those are carrots.
And Happy birthday, Pastor Townsend!

Cyndy said...

I already miss being there. I'm really glad we stayed longer than usual this time.

Anonymous said...

CHERRIES???????????????NO FAIR!
cute kiddos!L.R.S