Tuesday, July 21, 2009

REALLY REALLY BUSY!

Yes, yes. It has been a really long time since I have posted. Lack of pictures in this post is for the reason of busyness, so much busyness that there was no time for me to take pictures of anything I've been up to. (That and I forgot the camera any time I would have taken pictures:)
Lets see how well I can remember with this 'quite spent for the day' mind of mine.
Friday- Guitar lessons- horse back ride- berry picking
Saturday- Church picnic - clean out car- fill up car- drive car to picnic site- take everything out of car- set-up everything- find something to hold every table cloth down so wind doesn't take it away- wait for people to come- help people unload- play Volleyball- Eat- more Volleyball- Softball- More Volleyball- eat some more- more Volleyball... clean up- pack up car again- drive home- up pack car again- put everything as close to being away as we can- find bed as fast as we can.
Sunday- Church- Jessica and Brad's An. (meaning we get the kids for two nights)-Wood, (thank you to everyone that helped with that!) - More Volleyball (You'd think we were really big on Volleyball or something?) :D -put in movie so kids can calm down and we can rest...
Monday-Cherry picking (Thank you Hannah!)- once again, put in movie for kids so some stuff can get done around the house that I haven't been able to get to for some strange reason...
Tuesday- Cherry pie canning (Wow there's a lot that goes into that!:) Get home, look at all 4 emails I got, look at blog, see it's been a long time since I last posted, sit back and start this rather boring post that no one will take the time to read, and if some one for some reason does take the time to read it they will get to the end and ask them selves "why?" they took the time to read such a boring and very uninformative post.
So that brings us to the here and now, but by the time you read this it will be the, there and then.
So that there is your great update. Hope you got at least a little enjoyment out of that.
Now I can go to bed and not have to worry about people asking me what I have been up to. (till someone that doesn't do blogging comes along that is.) Such is life. :)
And thank the Lord, even though some times it seems crazy, I can still love every bit of the life He has given me! :)
Hope you're enjoying what He's given you!
-
Your poster,
Bethany

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I know the feeling, Bethany. I have been too busy to post about it too!

Cyndy said...

Here's "no one", taking the time to read your post. Thanks for sharing the comings and goings of your busy life.

DrBen said...

I don't remember any of that. When was the picnic? What's my name? Where am I? -???