Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cleaning Cleaning Cleaning (and more cleaning)

Yes, that is what we've all been doing for, well, I guess our whole life haven't we?
But this last week or so, we have been doing a LOT of cleaning!
What for you may ask, well, most of you that know me already know I'm sure.
We are getting ready for this, our 2009 ELC Conference.
Yes, a lovely busy, fun, and tiring thing that comes around once a year.
But, what a blessing it always is! I think I get more out of it for myself each year, (that might have to do with me getting older and understanding more things...:)
It is wonderful as well to get to see and fellowship with old and new friends. :)
So, with all that said, please be in prayer for the '09 ELC Conference, that everyone will get here safely, that hearts will be open to what is being taught, that we will have an enjoyable time with one another, and that the Lord will bless the teaching of His word.
Can't wait to see all of you that are coming! (well, maybe some of you I could wait to see.... JK!!!:)

3 comments:

The Zikes said...

I suppose we were some of those folks you could wait to see. huh? I guess that's the case, because you will have to wait to see us. Maybe next year. Hope you have a great time.

Rhonda said...

What is so exciting about seeing the people who are coming??? ;)

BSBT said...

Zikes- hmm.. I was more trying to be mean to those that are coming by saying I could wait to see them... but anyways, sadly yes, I do have to wait to see you all. :~{
Such is life. :)

Rhonda- I just said it to be nice and make people think I was going to be happy to see them... JK!!! =]