Saturday, December 12, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!! (Day after. But what can I say, I had to get the pictures before I could post them!)

A very happy Birthday boy, ready to open gifts! ("If only they would get these pictures taken so I could get on with it.")

Every...

One...
Watching...

Parker...
Oh! Dad was watching anyways... in his have dream world that he was in!
(He's hurting from all the snow he's been moving of late!) ((And the ice wasn't too kind to him the other day.))

OK. Now we're watching, now that he's opened some and we can see what they are.

Toy Story race track!

He's such a good boy, he even cleaned up after himself when he was done! :)

Good thank you hugger too!

Playing Parker's game. :)

Now that is one very HAPPY 6 year old! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Parker!!! I do enjoy all ages of kids but by the time they are about that age(6)they do become self-cleaning. Looks like everyone had a good time.