Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just Because. Don't Ask Why


Hey! This is post 200!
Anyone care to try and get 200 comments??? =]
If so, here is one rule, you can not post a comment two times in a row, someone else has to comment first or you have to wait at least 24 hours. :)
Just to throw out some ideas of what to comment on- 1.What's God been teaching you in your life of late?
2.How long have you known me? (If you don't know me, how long have you known of my blog.)
3.What is something you remember doing that was funny that you wouldn't mind telling. With or without me.
4.What was the first post you saw on here and what did you think of it?
5.Um... I've run out of ideas, you might have to come up with your own. :)
Thanks all!

10 comments:

Amber said...

Ok, i shall be the first to comment here... COOL!! :) Uh.... idk what to say... i've known you all my life. all 17 years, 2 months and 16 days. :) (i think i got that right)

Anna Joy said...

Um I've known you personally for almost two years, I saw your blog before then. The first post I saw was the one where you put charcoal on your face and I thought you were a NUT!! But then I got to know you and decided I liked you. A lot. And one of the many funny things we have done together...hmm...how about the gravy episode? That whole day was funny! :) Happy 200th!

Cyndy713 said...

I can honestly say that I've known you for your whole life. In fact, I was present at the very time of your birth (OK, so I was on the stairs outside of the bedroom where you were born). What an exciting night that was. And what a joy it has been to know you for 20 years. Wait a minute...is that right? 20 years!

DrBen said...

Congratulations Daughter on your consistently relevant blog. It's like a living journal of the past and present. You make me proud to have you as a daughter. - Reginald Marcellus chaser.

Anna Joy said...

It might take awhile to get to 200 comments, methinks. I have nothing else to say this morning, other than I love ya!

Anonymous said...

I first met you, oh boy I don't remember but it has prolly been about 3 years ago???????I sure had knowen about you though")
Funny????Everything we did together was funny, But two things I remember well is prading you and lydds around manistee with no coats and frezzing in your dresses. and also L. weddding:)
GOd has been teaching me to TRUST and OBEY, no matter what it is. and learing to just rest in HIM!
Your friend.LRS

Amber said...

Hmm... A memory that comes to mind, is when we stayed up till 4:30 am watching movies... :) Then you read your Bible afterwards, even though you were falling asleep. ;) And me wondering when you were going to turn off the lights...

Anonymous said...

hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

This is not looking good for 200 comments.

Anna Joy said...

Well here's your tenth comment, my girl! Happy New Year's, almost!