Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Jumble

Late one night waiting for Brad and Jessica to come get their sleeping kids, Mom and I were sitting in the living room talking. Cater and Faith were on the couch laying opposite ways, but we watched as Cater sat up, and found a more comfy position... =]
 We were laughing SO HARD, it was SO funny the place he found to rest his sleepy head.
 Helping Jessica at one of her Thirty-One shows. It was quite funny, we carried ALL of her bags inside in one trip. I wanted to take a picture of us walking down town Cadillac with all of them, but my hands were way to full! =}
 Sleeping Mercy
 Silly girl!
My only pictures from the day of the sports picnic.
On our way home Dad and I realized we had a flat. So after a long day of set up, playing and tearing down, we had even more fun putting the spare on. :)
 And now I know, how to change a flat. ;) (And that it helps to have a 3 lb. hammer in the car for it.)
 Fruit in the garden. This was the size of our watermelon. I think I need a new picture of it, if its still alive... hmm..
 Going to another Beach Bums game.
 It was the Bear's birthday, so all their friends were there! :) This was how close we were, and Mercy was petrified of all of them! =} 
Carter got to go out and dance with Suntan


 Mmm, Pizza
 :~)
 While Dad was getting adjusted, Jamison was getting himself stuck under the table. :)
 You ask how I'm in such good shape, leg lifts with Mercy. Ha! Just kidding. :) But it is a good little work out.
That's all for this post. :)

No comments: