Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Way way way way way way way behind... :D

Mmm
 Someone knows how to take pictures on my phone...
 :)

 Mercy with Daddy
 Someone's getting married
 Invites
 :)
 Ice
 Who dat?
 Playing around







 Chillin'
 Silly aunt Jennifer




 Sad?
 We have a silly family for sure.


Applebees
 Funny Faith

 Mercy seeing what she wants to eat.
 Talking
 Being silly
Oh deer!
 Ah my friends
 I sure hope kitty is better with a real gun...
 Well Seth, lets add this up. At $5 a picture, I think it's a bit more than $75 by now! :D
 Hehe
 They were cute even when they were "Just friends" ;)
Jennifer inspecting the sun glasses
 And looking Cool at Walmart.
 Oh Mercy you are so cute


 I think Parker's sleepy
 Happy anniversary!
 And Happy Birthday! :)

 I don't even know what's happening here.
 Hearts (For the shower)
 Singing the "Deedee song"
 Mercy wrote it. :) Clever girl.
Pinewood derby 

 Faith is ready!
 Mercy
 Papa Boonstra, and Jessica
Faith's Bee car. :)




 Brad with his dad and grandpa
 Jessica's Mickey car
 Four Generations

 My girl
 The littlest dwarf



 "I am Captain Hook!"
 From Jennifer's glasses. :)
 Sleepy or
 Grumpy?
 After coloring eggs, this is how Parker's dried. :)
 Kitty doing my hair... good times.
 Jennifer getting her hearing checked.
 My sisters :)
 I don't know what's happening here... :)
 #1 :D
That's all for this post! Much more to come!

No comments: