Thursday, April 17, 2008

Clean-up day at the Fairlamb's old house! :)

In the van on the way over....
I'll let you know now, I did not have the cam at all. OK
:D I thought this was funny
Some one is having too much fun
What time is it?

JoAnna :)
Hot, hot, hot!!!!
Hey look it's Hop! :)
Look at that! What? I don't know.
Umm..... we were working VERY hard.

I like this one.
Hey look it's kitty!
Football?
Poor little girl :(
What's wrong?

Um... can you tell who that is? :P He is good and clean. :)
The one that started it all. Well Lydia, this didn't work too well did it. :) oh well
Can you tell me what this is?
Hop, you look like you may have been working some :)
Volleyball!

OK Bethany, we will stand here and let you get the ball.
Windy! look it's even blowing Bret away!
Hannah's back :)
The 'other' side
Look at it go

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Fairlamb for putting us to work
and letting us have fun while doing it :)

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I think it was 1:28. Looks like fun. I still don't understand everyone's infatuation with smearing their faces with stuff!

Amber said...

I don't either.... I just did it so they wouldn't drag me down and do it themselves. :) I guess it worked! cause nobody else tried to put some on.
It looks as if our Hannah got a bit of a Sunburn... Poor Hannah! I got a little bit burnt, but not too bad.