Monday, December 1, 2008

The Little Church In PA


I don't think dad much liked being so high up. =] Though it my look neat, I think he likes being lower down. :)

...and he looked down to see the one he love, standing, standing, there below...
OK, I think I have been watching to much of Anne of Green Gables. Sorry. :)
Wouldn't be hard to stay awake sitting in those would it =)

Mom, giving a testimony. (I think). :) She is the only one there, so she may as well...

Lydia :) Doing what she does best! :D

Sitting close together was something I'm sure they did when it was cold out. For they had no heat for some time. But in the summer I'm sure they sat as far as they could from each other. =]

Anyone go to a church like this one? :)
I don't know how in the world the people in the back row would see, there is at lest one row behind me.
There is somewhat of a post. Now I won't feel so bad when I look at my blog and see I haven't posted in such a long time. :)
Hope to get more up soon, but a I'm sure you all well know this is the BUSY time of the year! =]

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You trying to say that your dad likes to be low down?? (okay, bad joke!)
That looks a lot like the church in Williamsburg. I think the one in Williamsburg is fancier though. I can't imagine sitting in those narrow pews! Yikes!