Thursday, June 4, 2009

Meg's and I's song.

With all the "debate" blogs out there, I just couldn't be left out.
I am now posting the post that everyone will eat me up for I'm sure.
This is a song that Meg's was singing one night at Church, and overhearing her fumbling on some words, I thought I might help her out.
Seeing as this was the night just before Dad and I left for Portland, and with much other stuff getting in the way, we never got to finish it.
But I thought I may as well post it while everyone might still get a kick out of it.
I hope you can enjoy it. And please, just take it as a joke, nothing more!
Anyways...
Here it is-



Done to the tune of, Carole of the Bells


Swine flu if here
Bringing much fear
Creeping its way
in USA
In Mexico
Where the winds blow
and if you ask
People with a mask
They will tell you
It's a horrible flu
But they don't know
The things on their face
germs of the flu
Will go straight through
And their efforts are pretty much useless
Yes their efforts are pretty much useless
What will they do?
What will they do?

Schools they have closed
Nobody knows
Who'll be the next
Some they are vexed

One more thing I thought I'd add here. On our way to Portland, we saw a great many people with the masks on. Every time I would see this, I just had to laugh.... =]

2 comments:

Bethany Joy said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

hey, BSBT, I did not know you were going to POST it! - megs