Friday, February 5, 2010

"Did you wash your hands?"


This just goes to show how weird my mind works.
Tonight I was reading my Bible, and right now I am in Matthew, I started reading chapter 15, and as I got along I started wondering, "Why don't little boys ever use that when they sit down to supper and their Mother asks them, "Did you wash your hands?" =] Come to think of it, not just little boys, but why haven't any girls tried it? :D

OK, so I know it would never work with pretty much any Mother.
But it was a nice thought, right?! :)
(I think it's time for bed, I think I've really lost it with this one!)
Enjoy Mathew 15, and I hope I haven't messed it up for you all! :D

'Years from now, sitting reading Bible, come along to Matthew 15, BURST OUT LAUGHING! or worse yet, sitting in Church, Pastor says, "Turn to the book of Matthew, chapter 15, BURST OUT LAUGHING! [You] "Oh, sorry!" [Then you start feeling really really really small]

I'm gonna stop, NOW.
:D

3 comments:

Anna Joy said...

\/\/ () \/\/.

BSBT said...

yeah,I shouldn't post at such late times. :)

BJ said...

:)