Sunday, February 28, 2010

Watch Out World! Here We Come!


Thanks to Jennifer for taking the picture
Yes, as some of you know from Kitty's blog...WE BOTH PASSED THE DRIVERS TEST!!!!

What A full week!
Jennifer got in on Wednesday! (What a wonderful time in the car with my sisters!)

Thursday was a full day with kids taking turns with Aunt Jennifer, and then Church.

Friday, a full day up in TC with Mom, Jessica, Jennifer, Parker and Carter.
Then some of Dad's siblings came up to see Jennifer and Dad.

Saturday, was the big drivers test day!

Sunday, Church! Blessed day!
And then! An other full week to come!
What fun life is! :D

God's been good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bethany-I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to ride with you when we come up. :-)
Cyndy

Anna Joy said...

Jennifer was right. I look like I'm about to hit a deer. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Bethany. I didn't know I could take a picture, but with models like you, it was easy. I want to thank my mother for my first camera when I was 10 years old. I want to thank my dad for several cameras since then. If it were not for them, I would not be taking such important photos today. - Jennifer