Friday, May 7, 2010

My Oh So Many Pictures From The Day At The Capitol

On the way down. Frieda and Kitty.

I just thought this was a cool one of Kitty.

Hop and MB with my iPod

Lydia looking over the maps.

My Fav Wade, doing his favorite thing to do. (I think:)
MB, with my iPod.

I thought this one was a cool one, I took it when I was bending down to get out of the smell of the smoke that was blowing my way. Cough, cough. :P

And here we are already on the way home.
Lydia looks like she is happily asleep! :)

Josiah

Mr. Fairlamb, driving all that way, and all the way back with a van full of kids.
Wow, he did well. :)

This is what you get when you give Nathan Reed your camera to take some random shots without anyone thinking you are the one taking them. :D
Yeah, a lot of them were like this. But I thought this one was kinda cool anyways. =]
Kitty and Wade.
The End.
I hope others see fit to post their pictures, because I wasn't the only one with a camera that was there. :)
Here is Kitty's post-

No comments: