Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Piece My Little Mind


Alright, here's what I was thinking last night at about 2 a.m., scrunched up in Dad's chair in the living room, trying to get to sleep "early". It didn't happen, but I did come up with this thought! :)


So, here it is.
How big is your brain?
No, not how smart are you or do you 'think' you are.
I mean, how big is it?
Not very big if you really think about it right?


Ok, let's move on for a bit.


When we use our brain, it's pretty much a given that we don't use a 100% at all times.
It's small enough as it is, but if we could use as much as 89% of it at a time, that's still not very much.


Alright, here's my real point.

If we think we are so smart, using (if we're good,) 50% of our brain at a time, and our brain is only as big as it is, why do we think we are so much smarter the God?

Really, I know we've all done this. "Ok God, if you do this, just like this and work this out this way, it will be perfect."

WAIT A SECOND HERE!!!

He's the one that CREATED us.
We are the one's that are too lazy to use all of our brains that HE gave us.

Hmmm...

It's kind of funny that we think we are so smart, when we already know that God is going to work out everything however He wants to.
More often then not, in a way we are NOT looking for Him to!

And yet we still try to tell Him how He could do it 'better'.
Alright, so now that I've got that out, I think I'll go shut my little brain down for the night and get some of the sleep I missed out on last night...
Gotta love the heat... (or so they say.)

No comments: