Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cosi-HayRide

The 'kids' playing :~>

Mr. Carter

Jessica and Mercy =D

The idea of this picture is to 'try' to show you how we were all about the same height in this room. :)

Is Parker upright, or is the room? =]

I can't tell you how hard it was for him not to hold on to the wall, and for me as well taking the picture! =]
Would you trust this ladder?
This is what you see when you look through the hole...

this is what you see when you don't!

Brad on the Bo-Yo

It was a LOT of fun!

But Very hard to hold on after a while!

The only way to say what it was like, it to say, picture yourself on the other side of a yo-yo and you've about got it!

Grandma talking with Mercy. =)

Four Generations, and on Faith's fourth birthday! :D

There, everyone's smiling! (I had to poke Faith to get her to smile, she was being a stinker!)

Strange shot, but cute anyways.

This is why I don't use the flash when I can help it. But I didn't take this picture.
I did think it was funny of Mercy though! =]

The Hay Ride
Kitty's hand, and Hop's hair....
OH! There they are! Aren't they cute?! :D

Hey, that's me! =]

Got it!

Who's it from and who's it to? =]

Sammy! Have I ever said how much I love football? =D

Ahoy there J.D.

(Megs had the camera.)

J.D., Sara, and Faith

Sara's a goofball =]

It's Wade! :) (Doesn't it look like he's throwing the bird house? Almost??)

Faith and Sara

Cyndy, Mom, Sandy, and Megs

Watching out for the football is my guess. :D

Sara

Faith and Sara. so cute

A meatball, a kitty, and a hop. :)

That's all the pictures I have of the day. Megs got sick of taking pictures and not being able to play. =] It was a wonderfully fun night though!
Thanks to the Smith's for all the work they did putting it together!
The End
Have A Blessed Day!

No comments: