Friday, October 15, 2010

Overvew

Not last night, but a week ago Thursday night Meg's got left behind after walking me home from Church...

So she got some left over Mac and Cheese! =]

Of which she rather enjoyed =]

Waiting waiting waiting for John to come get her

Being silly. (Sorry, bad photos, but we were in a hurry.)

The Fahrni's (The Wonderful couple we stayed with down in Ohio!)

Cabela's
Our First time.
And yes, that is the bathroom, I thought the sinks were cool so I took a picture to show Mom! :D

You can tell what the animals are, so... yeah...

































































Hehe, Signs...

















Dad outside with the bears

(I got a picture of Dad, so I had to get one of Mom. I don't think she got what I was doing though:)

Looking back

The End
(I had to get these pictures up so I could get the ones from today up!)

1 comment:

Jubilee said...

isn't that an awesome place? my first time was a couple weeks ago maybe we ought to go there on a "Girls day out"