Friday, December 3, 2010

Soon To Fly

In just over 12 hours we will be leaving this great land of endless hellos and afternoon mam, for the land I call home.
The last 6 weeks have been like nothing I have ever known before, but surely something I would do all over again if I could!
It is so hard to say goodbye to those that have become 'family'. We have spent the last 6 weeks of our lives together, and now to say goodbye, and maybe for good when it comes to seeing eachother! Oh my!
We have already left Warren, Narelle, Rue, Angel, and Lizzy behind...
Oh sadness!
They have all been so wonderful!
If any of you see this, know that it's not been a day and we are already very sad to not have you around!
We will now slowly but surely head back to our own parts of the world. PA, FL, GA, TN, NZ, AU, and *MI!!!* :D
So hard to say goodbye, but I can't wait to say all my hellos!!!
We are the first to leave, heading out with Eun Si, in the morning.
Thankfully we aren't the last, that would be even harder! Poor Hannah!
Well, I think that should be enough for now.
It's already midnight here, and I need to get some good sleep so I'm less dead when we get picked up in IL on Sunday! =]
Nice hot shower, and flat bed sound wonderful right now!
See you all soon LW!!!

No comments: