Thursday, October 6, 2011

High Roll Aways, Cook Kids, Van Rides and Pizza Hut!

The first 9 photos I took...





























Then John David started taking pictures











And Sarah =]





























Waiting to be seated



Lex needs a boost ;)



Mego!







"The smolder" :D (or something like that)







"Give me food or I'll fork you!"







Good times



Brother n Sister =)



Look at those bright eyes! Jared's my man!



Yum!



Any meat lover's out there wanna give an amen?! :D



Kids table!



The boring old people's table... OK, so I had a blast and I think the old people can cause more trouble at times then the kids. And talk about manners! Look at John stuffing that pizza in his mouth! (Must be where I got it from! hehe!)



Lilly bug!



What a face! So cute. :)



Best of friends, stuck together by blood. :)



I love the faces Faith and John D are making in this one! =]







Saying goodbye










Well they look happy... :)





The End (of this post)


So now you know, what happens when you let Cook kids use your camera. :)


More to come as soon as I can get to posting, I'm so far behind! =-o

11 comments:

Rhonda said...

That was a fun day! Even if I don't look so enthused in the picture. I think I had food in my mouth. I was not given time to swallow. :)

Megs said...

BETHANY, I AM GOING TO SERIOUSLY HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Great pics Bethany:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith34 said...

BETHANY!!!!!!!!!! JK! I love the pics, especially the 2 pics of John D and I!! Love Ya!!

Alexis cook said...

Love the pics!!!!!!!!

Faith34 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BSBT said...

Megs, What's new?

Sarah, Thanks for taking most of them! =]

Faith, yeah, I love the ones of you and JohnD

Lex, Thanks =)

"If you are not a registered user, you will need to click on the "Anonymous" dot.
Also, if you are not a Registered User, please sign your name at the end of you comment. Thank you."

Sorry, if Anonymous does not reveal them self right away I will remove their comments.

Also, I'm guessing that wasn't the real Hezekiah. Please only use your own name. Otherwise... you don't want to know what might happen.

Hannah said...

Great pics!! :) I wish I could've gone with you!! =)

Jub said...

looked FUN!

Faith34 said...

T'was very fun! I thanketh you Bethany for letting us goeth with you....WOW, I sound ancient...ugg..

Jubn said...

i meant that in a sarcastic way