Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ladie's Bible Study, and Crazyness After Ice Cream

On Monday, Mrs. Sara came over and taught the Ladies Bible Study.

Before hand, the babies being cute.



Jennifer and I walked to a close market to buy cooking oil. The kids along the way saying, "Techa Jenfa, Techa Jenfa! :)

Mud pies

Getting ready to start.

On Tuesday Catherine was able to get on a bus and come see us for a change. :)
Getting the potatoes ready for our all American meal!
Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and Carrots! Yum!
(I love the food here, don't get me wrong! But this U.S. belly was rumblin' for some home food! ;)

I'm standing in Jennifer's doorway, with my door to the left, the potty room first right, the shower room next right, and the onion room on the left. And Clara's in the kitchen. :)

Catherine being a model for Dr Pepper

Beautiful! :D


Out for ice cream and what do you know?! Bob Hope is at the table behind us!

Ok, so it's not really Bob Hope. But check out this guys nose! It made me laugh because it reminded me of Bob Hope so much. (The poor random guy, but I mean no disrespect!)



I waited till I've been here 4 weeks to let Jennifer know that I have Big Red with me. ;)

Ice Cream Goodness for Jennifer

And Espresso shakes for Catherine and I! YUM!

Poor Jennifer didn't know me and coffee well enough, and she got me the big one!
I think she may have started getting a little worried when she say that I had this BIG grin on my face and my eyes were watering with delight after the first few sips! Her and Catherine were getting worried at how I would be by the end! :)



It's not Berger King, But it's closeish... :)

Hair nets! Ha! After Jennifer trying Catherine's on the other day, I decided we should both get one and start a new fad. The funny thing is, they all are getting a really good laugh at us stupid white girls because we aren't wearing them right. Here they put all their hair in them to sleep in. So they really do think us a bit silly for wearing them out. But the way things are here, anything goes! :)

We went to pick up Clara at Gladys' house, and as soon as they saw us they died laughing!

What do you get when you put two very silly people together?

Craziness!


Wa?

Ouch

Weird! =]

Barbra

Look, she does smile! (Inside joke.)

So cool

Crazy =0

I think Clara was getting a little weirded out. :)

But Gladys was getting a kick out of it. :)

They started pulling Jennifer's hair through. Ha!

It looked like they were checking for lice! :~o

Ain't she cute?!

Just adorable

Oranges, but still green. Have you ever pondered their name?

Dusk


Then we come to today. We aren't really doing much today, so no pictures really.
But I have no doubt I'll have more up soon. :)

1 comment:

Faith34 said...

I'm the same way with coffee, BSBT!
We all miss you so much! It was strange not seeing you at Reeds....so sad that there won't be any more of them. :(
I hope you are having fun ( It looks like you are! :) ) and I hope to see you as soon as you get back! :)