Saturday, April 7, 2012

Somewhat Busy Life

Out my window.


First, boil the water. Next, let it cool. Then, purify it. On to the fridge, and then you can drink the nice cold water.

Supper

Vegetable stir fry.


Yummy

Meeting with the orphans

Cracked shoes.

Jennifer and Gladys teaching

Jennifer and Doris. Yes, Doris is back and looking very healthy.

The youth came to do some weeding. Mary is cutting the vegetables for lunch.

Jennifer is trimming the hedges



So many weeds



My turn.

My...feet?


Buka fish


Charcoal

Clara working on pumpkin leaves, but she takes a moment for instruction, "Over there"

I'm so cute with a pink flower in my hairnet.

Oil for frying the fish.

Danger: flying oil.

Eye see Ewe

Kissy Faces

Jennifer loves the fish...:)

They have two headed fish over here. I can't understand how they swim.

"The rock and pool, is nice and cool, so juicy sweet, our only wish..."

"...to catch a fish..."

"...so juicy sweet."


Fish fry

Yummy, and by that I mean, yucky.



Clara multitasking:talking to Benjamin on the phone while catching a grasshopper to eat.

Jennifer must be hungry.

I'm reflecting on my reflection.

Making the soup (gravy)



Weed

Much better. Thank you, youth.


Out the front gate.

In front of the house.

Ha-ha

Gladys making nshima. We had to make 2 pots for all the 20 people that were there.

Boiled eggs for those that don't eat fish.

Portions for Jennifer and me.

Nshima, pumpkin leaves, rape, and boiled eggs.

Fish

Power's out. Candle time.

Cards by candlelight. It was just getting dark outside.

Jennifer pondering, "How DO two-headed fish swim?"

It took a while to figure it out.

She then had to pray about it.

All was revealed, but she won't share the answer with me. :(

Phase 10 is wild in candlelight.

Does Jennifer ever stop making faces?


Nice hand

By the end of the game the power was back on! :)
That's all for now, hope you are enjoying! :)

1 comment:

Heze said...

It looks like you are having the best time in the world! Cool pics, especially Jennifer and the fish :D