Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Catching Up!

I think they died...
 Shopping with Renee

 "Hello Pastor, I came to sit on your lap. Where'd your phone go?"
 "Not gonna let me play with your phone? Ok, bye." :)
 Katie getting ready to cut her Birthday cake. :)

When did these boys go and get so big and hansom? 
 :) Renee did the same thing to Sammy. "I will sit on your lap. Oh, where's your phone?"
Everything is a game
 Mercy playing her game.


 And Faithers
 It's Grandma? =]
I know these pictures aren't great. But she's so stinkin' cute!
 Silly girl.
 Parker
 :)
 Super Carter
 With glasses! =]

I took this because I made her this sandwich and put spinach on it. And she just kept going on and on about how yummy it was!
 Mercy took the next three of these. =]


 My silly kitty. :)
 o.o
 She's so fancy
 Hey, That's my spot!
Ok, that's all for now. But as you know I'm months behind! :P I'll get there. So much to do and so very little time to do it in!

No comments: