Friday, September 7, 2012

Mercy Lynn's Birthday!

Opening gifts with Grandma

 Carter
 Dad in line at Qdoba. :)
 Cupcakes. Just for the record, I hate cupcakes. I mean they are good, but so messy! So now I think Brad's Aunt Sara is brilliant, she opened hers, set it down on her plate, and used a fork! I was in awe! Why hadn't I ever thought of that?!
~Delight~
 Brad's brilliant Aunt Sara! ;)
Dan's hand and iPhone. ;) Ryan and Beka, and some of Sara. :)
And then to the Beach Bum's game! Mercy holding her hand kind of over her heart. ;)
Aunt Sara got all the kids these horns, yeah.... =]
 
Mercy is deathly afraid of the Bears. She loves them when the are far away, but if they are close at all, she will crawl in your arms as far away from them as she can! I asked if she wanted a picture with Sunburn and she said yes, but as I started walking towards him she went crazy! So, we got a picture with him in the back ground. ;)
Uncle Dan got all the kids ice cream. :)
Serafina
Mercy reading with Grama and Papa.
Quite the day, Love you Mercy! =]

No comments: