Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Police Station, and Minnie Golf

Brad having his prints taken. =] 
The Officer locked us in, and took us on a tour of the building, it was very cool! :)
Jessica getting printed. ;)
Mercy took this picture. :D
Mine golf
Parker.  Someone taught them how to cheat on this hole....Brad... =]
Carter
Brad

Shadow of Parker and I

Guess who

Attempt at a family picture. :)

Cuties
Look at those funny expressions.
Mercy Lynn
Score keeper
Frog! I was this close to it too, i could have grabbed it if I wanted to, but Jessica would have been grossed out. Now that I think of it, maybe I should have. Hehe. ;)

1, 2, 3, and 4. :)
Sorry, this are all very much the same, except for the faces they are making.

Play ground
Swisies
Ha, I was going through these pictures on my phone, and I came to this one and I didn't know who that was behind Mercy at first! :)
Faith, deep in thought.
Carter
Teeter-tater
Even the big kids. :D
Parker
Wrong way.. =]
This is how Mercy climbs up to the slide. I don't blame her, that's a long ways down for her! :)

Cater
Mercy. :)
All done.

The end.

No comments: