Friday, September 7, 2012

Rodeo!!!

Katie and Hannah checking out the Bulls. I couldn't have timed this on my own, can you see the dragonfly in the top left hand corner? =]
 Cowboys :D
 Hannah and Tony



 Barrel riding. (I would LOVE to try this some day!) :D

 She looked like she was flying off her horse! And that may look kind of cool, but it probably hurt her time a little since she wasn't tight on her horse.
 Looks good.
Clean

 Wide turn.
 I think this was the horse that had direction problems.


 !!!! This part makes my heart beat super fast!!!
 Love it!


 Bull riding.
I took more video after a while, so I don't have very many pictures of this.
 Katie
 Cute little boy. :)

 :D
Katie


 Katie with Aunt Krista.
 The young Elliott family
 Silly girl

 Love this. :}
 Talking with Daddy
 Southern Zamboni. ;)
Sittin' in the barrel.

All over
It was a very exciting night for me. I enjoyed it VERY MUCH! :D

No comments: