Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First batch of pictures from my trip!

Mercy helping me on my way. :)


Such a big helper! :D

And Cute too! ;)


Faith, Jessica and Mercy took me to the air port.
Poor Faith, I don't think she was feeling well at all. :(


My Mercy! :)


After endless hours...
ZAMBIA!!!! and JENNIFER!!!! and CLARA!!! :D
Just so happens, I got here on Women's day! Yay!...
But not so good, since we had a 4 hour drive on a nice day... and we got stuck because the hundreds of people marching.
But we did get to Jennifer's house before dark. So it was all good. =]
A bus turning around because it got tired of waiting.


You can't even see all the people, this is just to give you a small idea. I will try and post the video I took so you can see better.
We stopped to greet Catherine and her family while we were close.
Catherine and some of the kids that wrote on the car. =]

The end of this post. I will try to get more up as soon as I can!

No comments: