Thursday, March 29, 2012

School Time And Ice Cream :)

We went to help Catherine a little with the school, and watch the kids have ice cream for their first time. :) This truck was in front of us on the way. I find it very funny how they go about transporting things over here. :)
Praying
Shhh ;)
Catherine teaching writing.
And Jennifer and I got to help out. :)

Big O, little o. I think I got really good at making Os, but maybe it wasn't me at all!? :)

Also we were making sure they put their letters two fingers apart.


Who brought the camera? It's so distracting! ;)

As you can see I am behind a little, seeing as this was Wednesday. But I'm almost caught up now! :)
Window seat


Smiles
The LOVE seeing them self on the camera! =]


Ice Cream time! :D

The REALLY liked it! :)
A few of them were saying it made them cold, and their tongue felt strange. :)

They got about half way through their ice cream, and their lunch was ready. :)


Even here...

After we took some of the kids home, it was our turn to eat! :)
Chicken lolly pops. They were yummy. :)
See, Jen likes them! :)
Real Indian food. Yeah. Mmm.

What do you think of Jennifer's hair net? =]
Resting
Jen wanted to know what she looked like while she's asleep. :)

Playing games
Melody
Every baby loves cell phones
Nap time
Electricians?
We had the true tools of the trade. Knife, Fork... whatever works. :)
I'm not sure it didn't get me the way my hair looks in that picture. =}

Ever had a toy car like this?



Headed home.






And now for the pictures from today! Oh boy! =]

No comments: