Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More Pictures! :)

The Internet is being good right now, so I thought I'd go ahead and put more pictures up while I can.
This is a random tree I got a photo of while trying to get something else.

This is one of my many new boy friends... :) aka, another one of the many guys that have asked to marry me.


Picking out fabric for a dress. Can you guess which one I picked?! :D
Oh, and that is Catherine helping me out! :D


The guys that were selling, thought I should see if I liked this one.


But once she help up the one I had picked they all agreed the one I liked would look nice. :)


This random shot was brought to you by Jennifer Townsend. ;)


Headed on to the next place.


Me. :D


At the tailor's.


They had me draw what I wanted. I can't wait to see what it comes out like! :D


Normally I would have to make it myself, but I am looking forward to see what it comes out like!


Taking measurements.


Then she was trying to show me some other things she had made.


Jennifer kept missing what Catherine and I were doing. We had just given fives.





Being silly


Friends :D


Back at Catherine's house.


Some of her sisters


And we gripe about our backs... ;)








Jen and I! :D (Doesn't she look so happy I'm here?)


Showing off her new dress. :)


Looks nice huh!? :D


They only thought I was taking pictures, then they realized I was videoing! :D


Jennifer, "How do friends act?"


Me, "I guess like that!" :)


Family picture








Sweetness
Fist bump!

After we left Catherine's we stopped in at Clara's house to see Benjamin and give him his hat.
I had skyped with Jennifer one time while Benjamin was at her house, and I was in my room, so he saw all the hats on my walls. So when Jennifer told him I was coming he said, "I know she will bring me a cap." :) So I did. :D
He kept giving it back though, cause when he first saw me I had it on, so he thought it was mine. :)
Clara's baby sister.

Jennifer gave Benjamin the key to the car so he could go drive.
Saying good bye for now.
Why do I feel like I'm on the firring squad when I look at this picture? ;)
Jennifer driving into her driveway. :)

No comments: