Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friends

Gladys and Clara



Clara and Jennifer at home.



Melody is going for the handhold.



Betty and Melody. Melody is trying to figure me out.



Hi, Jen!!!



Melody has decided I'm a friend.



A picture of me to show Melody.


Jennifer and Catherine solving the world's problems.

Children playing outside.

Catherine was telling stories about Jennifer so obviously, Jennifer had to tackle Catherine in retaliation.


Anybody know what time it is?

Preparing the chibwabwa (pumpkin leaves) for lunch.

And you thought pigs couldn't ride bikes...but here, anything can happen.



Catherine's nephew, Morrison, is playing the drums for the choir at his school.
The students at Twashuka School perform a skit for their parents.


There I am.

Tipped Truck

A truck tipped over and lost its load so men are loading it in another truck.

I see me.


Slow Down, Sharp Cave

The Dual Carriageway between Ndola and Kitwe.

2 comments:

DrBen said...

Wow, now I miss not being there. What a wonderful place. Really beautiful. And the best is that Jennifer is there. Wish I could have come this year. I feel sad, but have no option right now. Keep having a great time girls. Wish we were there with you. -Dad

Hannah H. :D said...

hahahahahahaha i love the pig thats funny