Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Going Through Old Photos With Family

Dad, Grandpa and Jennifer. I can see Mercy in Jennifer's face here. What do you think?  :)

My Grandma. (My Dad's Mom.)


Me =]

Still have my teddy bear. He's been much loved through the years don't you think? :)

Yeah, music's in my blood. :) I'm about as good as I was then too... hehe.
Jennifer and I.
Still the baby
Sisters :) Jessica has a Parker look in this one.
Grandpa and Grandma Townsend
Grandpa's razor :)
My Great Grandmother Beatrice Mary Newman Born in Sept. 10th 1902, Died May 16th 1930
My Dad's Dad's Mother. :)
We are guessing this photo was taken around 1912
My Grandpa. I really like this picture for some reason. :)
Just a few of the many things we were going through.
Not the greatest picture of Grandma. Sorry :)
Jennifer and Grandpa.
Yup, another Mercy face.
Me, Mom, Jessica, Jennifer, and Jeremy. :)
Maybe I'll get more up sometime.
But I was losing good lighting to take pictures by.
I took all of these with my iPhone, so I'm pretty happy with how well they turned out. :)
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: